Sydney teenager to remain in custody over terror charges

Sydney teenager우리카지노 to remain in custody over terror charges

Updated

A Sydney teenager has been remanded in custody over the weekend after allegedly plotting to kill two people and detonate a bomb in central Sydney.

A 22-year-old man and 18-year-old woman have been arrested and charged with planning to murder police officers in connection with a terrorist incident.

The pair allegedly used the internet to plan an attack on police.

An 18-year-old man is the one arrested but a 19-year-old woman and 22-year-old man were also detained.

The 19-year-old man was also charged with making an explosive device.

Two 18-year-old men remain in custody and a 17-year-old woman has been charged with possession of an explosive.

The trio were on a flight from Jakarta to Australia on Saturday and were believed to be going to the west coast for a holiday.

A woman, who refused to be named, said her partner had been staying at the home and was home alone, but returned shortly after 7pm and t바카라사이트hen called police with an argument.

Police said after searching the home they found material suggesting they intended to carry out an attack.

A 19-year-old man was charged with two counts of attempting to commit a terrorist act, one count of possessing an explosive device and one count each of making and supplying a false instrument and intending to carry out a terrorist act.

They were remanded in더킹카지노 custody for 15 days until the next hearing on June 2.

Topics: law-crime-and-justice, police, crime, terrorism, sydney-2000

First posted